Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hi it is me Abigail. A while ago, I went on a nature walk. It was fun because we got to go on a big huge bridge, and it was cool. There were trees all around us. And we saw a catepiller dust thing-y that had hair sticking out all over. Me, my dad, and Sam went through a little skinny trail that had a lot of thorns. Madeline and Mom stayed on the bigger pathway.

Last Sunday, I went to Chuck-e Cheese for the first time. It was for my brother's friend's birthday party. I got so many tickets, and I bought a huge sucker. It was a round, 4x4 inch rainbow sucker. I loved it. And which, of course, I ate it in two days.

Every day now I usually play with some friends of mine and Madeline's, and we go bike riding. We talk, and do jump roping too at my house in the front yard. We also sometimes go into the backyard and do hoola hooping contests and water my fig tree.
I got a fig tree. It's doing pretty well. I've eaten two of the figs so far. I got the fig tree from Grandma and Grandpa Cox. They sent me money for it for my birthday. We had to wait about 4 months before the fig trees came into the stores. I like it. It's about 4 1/2 feet tall, and about 2 feet wide. There are a lot of green figs on it. I have to water it everyday, and that is fun because I like to water plants and flowers.

My mom typed this blog, but I am typeing this. bye

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Abby! It's really fun to read your blog and see what you're up to every day. Thanks for giving us an update. I think your fig tree sounds really nice. It's fun to watch things grow, isn't it?