Here is another video I'm posting for Abigail of her defending the goal. I really enjoy watching her play. Today they had the best game, winning by only one point, 9 to 8. Both teams fought real hard, and did a great job. Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great defense Abby. Way to go. I always ejoyed and still do competition. I beat my golfing friend by two strokes last Thursday by shooting a 37 on the back nine for an 82. Tell your dad. 37 is one over par for the last nine holes. Fun to see you mix it up with the others kids. You are doing great! Love, Grandpa Cox
Go Abby! I played the same position as you in high school. I love soccer, and am so glad you get to play so young. Just imagine how good you'll be when you play in high school!
Post a Comment